Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
Just Jeeps
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Ultimate Poster Boris210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Ajax
    Posts
    1,946
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

    Locally made baby blankets

    Hey guys, my wife has started a small baby blanket shop. Should be some Jeep prints coming soon if anyone is interested. Here's some examples of what she makes, and the Instagram page is https://instagram.com/westandoak.bab...=108if5w18roya

    If you don't have Instagram feel free to reach out to me for more info or pics!

    IMG-20201126-WA0013.jpg

    IMG-20201126-WA0008.jpg

    IMG-20201101-WA0012.jpg

    IMG-20201126-WA0017.jpg
    Last edited by Boris210; 11-26-2020 at 05:05 PM.
    OF4WD #8418

  2. #2
    Senior Member Misha Dirt Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Bradford Ontario
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I would get couple of Jeep blankets from you guys. Let me know once you have them.
    OF4WD Member 11764

  3. #3
    Ultimate Poster Boris210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Ajax
    Posts
    1,946
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Here are a couple of the Jeep designs that will be getting made. The last one is more of a Christmas Jeep theme. If anyone wants em before Xmas my wife would need to place the order asap. As long as her material supplier didn't run into any issues they could be ready before Christmas.

    Few different colors in this pattern

    IMG-20201126-WA0027.jpg

    IMG-20201126-WA0024.jpg

    IMG-20201126-WA0022.jpg

    IMG-20201126-WA0023.jpg

    And the Jeep Xmas design

    Screenshot_20201126-192240_WhatsApp.jpg
    OF4WD #8418

  4. #4
    Senior Member Misha Dirt Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Bradford Ontario
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris210 View Post
    Here are a couple of the Jeep designs that will be getting made. The last one is more of a Christmas Jeep theme. If anyone wants em before Xmas my wife would need to place the order asap. As long as her material supplier didn't run into any issues they could be ready before Christmas.

    Few different colors in this pattern

    IMG-20201126-WA0027.jpg

    IMG-20201126-WA0024.jpg

    IMG-20201126-WA0022.jpg

    IMG-20201126-WA0023.jpg

    And the Jeep Xmas design

    Screenshot_20201126-192240_WhatsApp.jpg
    I would get a Jeep Christmas blanket one from you. My wife's sister keeps on having kids so they have another one year old baby.
    OF4WD Member 11764

  5. #5
    Ultimate Poster Boris210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Ajax
    Posts
    1,946
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha Dirt Slayer View Post
    I would get a Jeep Christmas blanket one from you. My wife's sister keeps on having kids so they have another one year old baby.
    Awesome my wife is placing an order tonight I'll tell her to add yours on too. Thanks!
    OF4WD #8418

  6. #6
    Content Team Drizit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    11,047
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    @xkid probably something you or the better half may want.

  7. #7
    JeepCentral Supporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,421
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizit View Post
    @xkid probably something you or the better half may want.
    Yes. Thought of that. Iíll show the wife. Any day now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •