Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
Just Jeeps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Camp NL

Senior Member Misha Dirt Slayer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizit View Post
    The event is canceled for this year, what he's saying is that most people who booked rooms or trailer spots at Ray's place for that weekend will probably head up and just go wheeling, perhaps some camp fires.
    Ok thanks for clarification. If anybody will give me a shout I will come for some wheeling. My rig is totally self reliant overland machine so I have my own roof tent, washroom ,shower and ect. All I need is a spot to camp. I have stock Rubicon on 33 so can only do intermediate trails. Thanks

Mike
    OF4WD Member 11764

JeepCentral Sponsor adrian@4lojeeps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha Dirt Slayer View Post
    Ok thanks for clarification. If anybody will give me a shout I will come for some wheeling. My rig is totally self reliant overland machine so I have my own roof tent, washroom ,shower and ect. All I need is a spot to camp. I have stock Rubicon on 33 so can only do intermediate trails. Thanks

Mike
    Book a wilderness site for the weekend with Ray ASAP. Im sure there will be lots of people around that will be willing to take you out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adrian@4lojeeps View Post
    Book a wilderness site for the weekend with Ray ASAP. Im sure there will be lots of people around that will be willing to take you out.
    Thanks Adrian. I am glad that Ray's campsites are open. Is his place an off road mecca of Ontario kind of like Whistler BC for downhill and Enduro mountain biking?
    OF4WD Member 11764

JeepCentral Sponsor adrian@4lojeeps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha Dirt Slayer View Post
    Thanks Adrian. I am glad that Ray's campsites are open. Is his place an off road mecca of Ontario kind of like Whistler BC for downhill and Enduro mountain biking?
    Lol I guess you could say that minus the millionaires... Nothing fancy as a place but a business owner that wants 4wd people and its very central to the trails in Haliburton, Gravenhurst, Minden and Bobcaygeon.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adrian@4lojeeps View Post
    Lol I guess you could say that minus the millionaires... Nothing fancy as a place but a business owner that wants 4wd people and its very central to the trails in Haliburton, Gravenhurst, Minden and Bobcaygeon.
    Ray just wants Money... if the ATVs would show up more he'd like them..... more....

PS. Campsites are not open yet... but Adrian is hoping sites will be open by August.
    The Blue Bulldozer
    2003 Jeep TJ, Tons, ORIs, 40' MTRk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Ray just wants Money... if the ATVs would show up more he'd like them..... more....

PS. Campsites are not open yet... but Adrian is hoping sites will be open by August.
    Not sure why the government wont open camp sites but its ok for LCBO to stay open. For those who wish to go overlanding/ offroading and stay overnight I actually found some very wild and remote places that nobody enforces or cares but you got to bring everything with you. By that I mean drinking water, cooking stove, etc.I can share them with you just let me know. Couple in Algonquin area and the rest are in Gowganda area. Lots of trails there also to explore.
    Last edited by Misha Dirt Slayer; 05-29-2020 at 03:38 AM.
    OF4WD Member 11764