Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
Rock Spyder 4x4
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onehoser View Post
    had the trailer out camping 2 times so far, managed to get a few more things done, finished the bed, 4" of medium density foam with 2" of gelfoam on top of that......very comfortable. mounted the 12v tv/dvd combo on a swivel wall mount, installed the 5,200 btu window shaker which i vented through the floor. built a 2 tier shelf in the v. relocated the front screw jack so that i can open the heep's swing gate with trailer attached and built 2 more removable screw jacks at the rear for leveling/changing flat tire. also bought a 1,000 watt inverter/generator which weighs 19lbs, runs the a/c no problem. installed a propane demand hot water heater/shower, and a rotating tv/fm antennae

Attachment 20660Attachment 20659Attachment 20661Attachment 20662Attachment 20663Attachment 20664Attachment 20665
    Looking good and nice to see that it's in use. Your water heater looks like the one I installed on my trailer (Eccotemp L5?). It's been great; easy to set up and use and lots of HOT water. My only complaint was the shower head on/off switch. It was way too stiff and usually required both (wet) hands to use it. If you're having the same problem, apparently it's common, I switched mine to one of these and it's much easier to use.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizit View Post
    You've been busy.
    thanks, we're at the point now where we're letting it evolve as needed. each time we took it out we added a few things to the list. next on the list is installing awning rail on three sides
    OF4WD #5571

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PCO6 View Post
    Looking good and nice to see that it's in use. Your water heater looks like the one I installed on my trailer (Eccotemp L5?). It's been great; easy to set up and use and lots of HOT water. My only complaint was the shower head on/off switch. It was way too stiff and usually required both (wet) hands to use it. If you're having the same problem, apparently it's common, I switched mine to one of these and it's much easier to use.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    yes, it's an ecotemp and the on off switch is stiff, okay for me but too stiff for rita, thanks for the tip on the replacement head, i've added it to my shopping cart
    OF4WD #5571