Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
Just Jeeps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)

Canadian Tire - Now a Jeep Central Sponsor

We would like to give a warm welcome to Canadian Tire - @Canadian Tire Jeep as a Jeep Central sponsor!

Say hello! - http://www.jeepcentral.ca/forums/sho...our-new-thread!

Welcome to Canadian Tire’s Jeep Thread! We are very excited to be a part of the Jeep Central community. Jeepers are some of our most important customers, and as Jeepers ourselves, we’ve recently put focus on revamping our offering in hopes of delivering the hottest Jeep Accessories, from the brands Jeep owners are looking for, at prices that we can be proud of. We want to be your destination for the parts and accessories you need to get the most out of your Jeep!

This thread is for ourselves as well as you to showcase new jeep accessories from Canadian Tire! We will post pictures of our own jeep builds as well as share upcoming sales and events. We encourage you to post pictures of your cool new jeep accessories from Canadian Tire, as well as share your thoughts and input on new brands and products that you would like to see us offer, as well as feedback on our current offering. We are just starting our journey towards becoming a destination in Canada for Jeep accessories, and input from the great Jeep communities is greatly appreciated. Thank you and keep your eyes open for more to come!

To kick us off, here’s a photo of the Jeep our team built last year, out doing what Jeeps do best!

Jeep Central PP.jpg
    His - NO | Hers - NO | Ours - 2014 JK
    OF4WD # 6788

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Welcome!!!

Super Poster
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    This will be interesting. When will the parts be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepCentral Supporter XJPhoenix's Avatar
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Sector 001
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Welcome!

I'm curious if some of the older Jeeps will have parts available... Even if they aren't, some of the accessories that CT has will be neat to use.

If I was a Jeep, someone would've parted me out a long time ago.

Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Very cool to have a big corporate sponsor take our little corner of the internet seriously.

Super Poster
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I buy my engine oil, gasoline, and tools from CT. I love Thursdays when the new flyers comes to my house.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    nice to see CT taking an interest. even tho they're corporate, they're individually owned, so our money still stays local.

welcome aboard, canadian tire.
    OF4WD #3875

Remembering our Fallen Heros

JeepCentral Sponsor Canadian Tire Jeep's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks for the enthusiasm and warm welcome everyone. I'll work on getting some information together on our build, and will share it in the other Canadian Tire thread. We are very happy to be a part of this community, and are looking forward to getting involved where we can.

xkid - as for the the parts, our primary focus thus far has been the JK platform, and while we're not where we want to be with our total offering yet; we do have some pretty exciting Jeep specific stuff:
    - The full Aries line (bumpers, guards, cargo covers, rock rails, etc)
    - Rancho lift kits (we currently stock the 2" Sport lifts for the JKs)
    - Rims - we have a number of options, including our recently launched Trail Boss line of direct fit rims, including JK fitments
    - Licensed 'Jeep' interior accessories
    - LED 7" headlight, perfect for JK https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/a...3500p.html#srp

We also have a ton of more universal stuff that works with Jeeps; LED light bars, a whole world of A/T tires, cargo carriers, recovery gear, etc, etc.

We absolutely have a lot of work to do before we can be that 'one stop shop' for Jeepers that we want to be; but we're working hard to get there and would love to hear any suggestions or feedback that you guys have for us.

You can see a lot of our offering on the landing page linked below - although, to be fair some of the newer Jeep additions are not easy to find and we're working through an update to make searching easier.
    https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/autom...cessories.html

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    When I got my Duratracs 315/70/17 from my local CT, they said they do not have a machine big enough to put them on. I had to go somewhere else..

JeepCentral Sponsor Canadian Tire Jeep's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah, equipment varies by store. Many of our stores would have no problem with that size, but others simply don't have the right equipment and haven't yet made the investment to upgrade.