Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Staang's FAB
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Largefarva View Post
    Does your Compass have Sirius? Iím not sure what Guardian is, I havenít heard of that.

Jerks. Whenever we replace a radio and it has Sirius we reactivate it for the customer.
    Good Day Largefarva,

Siriusxm Guardian Services is the equivalent of Uconnect Access here in Canada. It is a service that provides remote access to your vehicle via a phone app much like Chevy and GM's Onstar services. You can remote start unlock and lock doors and also locate your vehicle via GPS when you parked in a huge parking lot and forgot where you parked and also provide vehicle tracking if your vehicle gets stolen and other stuff as well. according to the FCA Northamerica Corporate Website the 2018 model year Jeep Compass equipped with the Uconnect 4C Nav 8.4 inch system should be equipped with it. My Jeep compass was purchase last month on the 15th and has the uconnect 4C Nav system however when i called Siriusxm to inquire about the service that told me that my vehicle was not equipped with the feature and that it can not be added after the vehicle was built. I am hopeing that FCA Canada will get back to me regarding a Fix for this however it has been a week since i sent them an email regarding this and they have not responded to my inquiry.

Cambridge, ON
    70 Post(s)
    I would call FCA Canada. When I called on a Saturday, the lady I spoke with went above and beyond what I expected.
    I have a 2016 Wrangler and my radio shows UConnect when i start vehicle but it never worked. Wonder if I call them up to try and get it.
    Restoring a 1952 M38
    2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited (Cecilia)

9 Post(s)
    ^If it shows unconnected it should have it I would think. Does it show a phone icon anywhere on the screen? Have a phone button on the steering wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by Drizit View Post
    Have I mentioned how much I like the service department at downsview chrysler?