Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
Staang's FAB
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    Yep that's about it. Part of the tightness is the garage is laid out around the length of the jeep so the front of the truck starts to push into what was supposed to be storage space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    uhhh...if ya wanta real backyard method....lugs off, jacked up - not stands - lower it till the weight pops it loose....ya, not really a good idea but sometimes ya gotta just say WTF. Remember, I rarely keep the same vehicle more than 3 years....

Brian
    (Backyard Butcher)

Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bne View Post
    uhhh...if ya wanta real backyard method....lugs off, jacked up - not stands - lower it till the weight pops it loose....ya, not really a good idea but sometimes ya gotta just say WTF. Remember, I rarely keep the same vehicle more than 3 years....

Brian
    (Backyard Butcher)
    Sometimes that works, sometimes is more stuck than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Crikey...really?! Yikes! That'd be some kinda stuck. I think I might be inclined to just take the shot gun and some slugs to 'er then. My aggravation threshold is somewhat shorter than it used to be. Might explain why I been single so long......