Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
Trail Head Customs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)

THANK YOU JEEP CENTRAL

As we prepare for our Christmas party tomorrow and the final drop off date for this year's toy drive, I couldn't help but snap a shot of what we were able to purchase. We're blown away by the generosity and support of our community. What an unbelievably humbling day. Knowing that we are able to help brighten the faces and worlds of those less fortunate than us at this time of year. Merry Christmas folks, we hope to add even more to this pile tomorrow!

toys.jpg

All of those involved really deserve a pat on the back, we can't wait to see and chat with everyone at the party
    His - NO | Hers - NO | Ours - 2014 JK
    OF4WD # 6788

Ultimate Poster
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Seeing this just made me smile and very happy.

Great work guys.
    Everyone needs a little THC

Trail Head Customs
    Unlimited fabrication

Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    This is awesome. Well done JC. Sadly I won't be there to commiserate with all you cheap bastardos. I will be there in spirit.
    OF4WD# 6343

-Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts-

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFT View Post
    This is awesome. Well done JC. Sadly I won't be there to commiserate with all you cheap bastardos. I will be there in spirit.
    I second this.
    2003 Flame Red Rocky Mountain Edition TJ
    OF4WD # 8345

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Very amazed this year by the generosity that has been shown by all of you!!!!! Banger, Shawn- the amount of toys this year is so much more than previous years all because of your idea and your kick off to donate. You are a rock star my friend.

Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    UPDATE:

A big thank you to all those who were able to make it out to the Christmas party last night and either brought more toy donations or purchased raffle tickets. We were able to raise an additional $240 in cash on top of what was already donated previously and used to purchase toys. Our "truck stuffing" donations made it safely back with Jim and Karen from Rock Spyder 4x4 today where they will be picked up at the end of the week by the York Regional Police Service.

To all those who were able to partake in this great cause, we can't thank you enough. The accomplishment of our community this year has certainly not gone unnoticed, this is what I could consider a big milestone for Jeep Central and it's ability to come together. Total amount raised via "Site Supporter", "Shave for Charity" and raffle ticket sales = $1490+all of the extra toy donations. There aren't enough ways to say thank you, but on behalf of Sara and I we wanted to say THANK YOU one more time!

The remaining $240 will be donated to the Canadian Tire Jumpstart program on behalf of the Jeep Central community.

Way to go everyone!
    OF4WD # 6788

Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Nice job everyone.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Awesome work guys, Christmas is all about giving and looks like you guys nailed it this year.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Thanks for organizing A great night. Thanks for the light bar!! I just wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch some of the kids open there presents.
    Last edited by 4demud; 12-12-2016 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Today we made the final donation amount of $240 to the Canadian Tire Jumpstart program. I love that we were able to be involved in multiple charities, both of which help support less fortunate kids in our local communities!

jumpstartdonation.jpg
    OF4WD # 6788