Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
Just Jeeps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LED Halo Headlights.

Any suggestions on Canadian stores, sites, or companies that sell LED halo headlights for a 2015 JKU? I've been looking and have seen some on 4wheelparts.com but they're $1000, quadratec.com has them but it's USD and then there's customs.

Any ideas?

JeepCentral Sponsor adrian@4lojeeps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    As a retailer i'll let people speak their experiences but i'd highly recommend the Grote or JW Speaker. Lights are one of those "you get what you pay for" items.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very true. I would love an upgrade, but I just put new rims on too. Got to give my visa a break at sometime. Haha.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    If you are handy and willing to give it a go, you could buy all the components, split open your lights and get to work. Most of the info is available with some reading.
    "Sustaining our future on the trails requires ALL of us to take on a little bit of the task"

OF4WD #4704

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by v1nc3 View Post
    If you are handy and willing to give it a go, you could buy all the components, split open your lights and get to work. Most of the info is available with some reading.
    I'm definitely not handy enough to be doing that unfortunately.
    Last edited by LilGinge; 05-10-2016 at 07:34 PM.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    @DFT...

Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    All these "halo" headlights you're seeing are Chinese knockoffs that have poor reflectors and lenses. I second a Adrians statement. I personally went with trucklites 2nd Gen. At the time they were the best bang for the buck. I believe grote has attacked this market well.

I've seen the really inexpensive led lights being sold on Kijiji in action and they're as bad as HIDS in a halogen lens.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    OF4WD# 6343

-Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFT View Post
    All these "halo" headlights you're seeing are Chinese knockoffs that have poor reflectors and lenses. I second a Adrians statement. I personally went with trucklites 2nd Gen. At the time they were the best bang for the buck. I believe grote has attacked this market well.

I've seen the really inexpensive led lights being sold on Kijiji in action and they're as bad as HIDS in a halogen lens.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    I definitely don't want to end up wasting my money on something that isn't much better than stock. I've seen a lot of brands out there and the only ones that seem to keep coming up over and over are the JWs.

Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Went with Grote LED for our headlights, great improvement over stock and great price point.
    His - NO | Hers - NO | Ours - 2014 JK
    OF4WD # 6788

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Check out hidprojectors.com
    I think mine were 550.00 but that was a couple years ago. I've never had any problems with them and the light output is amazing.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    09 JKU Rubicon -- RK 3.5 -- 37" Toyo MT

OF4WD # 6644