Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
South Wind
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

rear cargo liners/cover

Hey! Has anyone ever used or seen the C3 Rear Cargo Cover? I am wondering if it is overkill or useful. It looks like it might flap around and blow apart if the top was down and doors were off. I am looking for something to keep the rear clean and dog hair free. Our two dogs leave a nice layer of hair in the rear cargo area every time we go for a ride.
    OF4WD#6476

JeepCentral Sponsor adrian@justjeeps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    I saw it at SEMA. Looked to hook into multiple spots and seemed pretty well thought out. I would assume with nothing on top of it that it would act like a parachute with the doors top off as that is what happens with even the floor mats. With the doors on I dont think it would be an issue as it's pretty thick and heavy. To new of a product to tell for sure.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Thanks Adrian. I was thinking of the parachute effect and my little Jack Russell flying off into the blue sky...
    OF4WD#6476

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pet Cover

This a picture of the pet cover that had made for the three huskies that ride with me. It is made from a ripstop nylon used in high end off road seat covers I had them put padding in the middle. I have never had a billowing or flapping problem with it I run a lot with just the cargo and again no problems. The four corners are connected to the roll bar down tubes. I also hook their leashes to the roof.

DSC_0355.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Itís Not About The Destination Or Even the Journey Itís All About Who You Have Beside You.