Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
Canadian Tire
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    I've had no issues with rubbing or binding anywhere. I'm replacing it because I keep over flexing the tie rod end and they can't handle that much movement. And instead of putting new ends in it all the time I went to a Heim style bar to avoid over doing the ends.
    OF4WD Member-7534
    '99 XJ- Retired
    '97 TJ- Sold
    '89 Camaro RS- New Hotness

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    New end is here

OF4WD Member-7534
    '99 XJ- Retired
    '97 TJ- Sold

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'll take it. Jeep went in for the lift etc. and the other frame rail has some issues. they are filleting the passenger side open Monday and I should have it back Monday night. Not that it matters as everyone bowed out of the ride tomorrow anyway. Would likely have been just me stuck in the middle of BFN with no winch and no cell service anyway!! lol. I am a couple years off any real hard core rock crawling so the trac bar will work fine for me.

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I'll take it. Jeep went in for the lift etc. and the other frame rail has some issues. they are filleting the passenger side open Monday and I should have it back Monday night. Not that it matters as everyone bowed out of the ride tomorrow anyway. Would likely have been just me stuck in the middle of BFN with no winch and no cell service anyway!! lol. I am a couple years off any real hard core rock crawling so the trac bar will work fine for me.
    Sounds good. I assume it's at just jeeps! I can send the bar down with trev Monday if you'd like...?
    OF4WD Member-7534
    '99 XJ- Retired
    '97 TJ- Sold

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Perfect, I'll bring him cash. do you know if he works till 6pm? It will be 5:30 or so before I get to JustJeeps. Let me know!

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Perfect, I'll bring him cash. do you know if he works till 6pm? It will be 5:30 or so before I get to JustJeeps. Let me know!
    Lmao I actually forgot the bar at the shop on my way out on monau. Rushing to get to the tourney. Frig. Will you be there on Tuesday or shall we make other arrangements? I kinda shit the bed on this one lol sorry @Whitey
    Last edited by Roblaza; 08-24-2014 at 05:38 PM.
    OF4WD Member-7534
    '99 XJ- Retired
    '97 TJ- Sold

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    All good man, I will be heading up towards that neck of the woods for a run over the next couple weeks and we will meet up. Hope the game was good over the weekend. Nothing better than a good round of "whack, f&@k"!! Lol

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Just curious as to whether you still have the track bar? I would still like to buy it but not sure when I will get up that way for a run as we are deep into renos here and the jeep is headed in for new ball joints both sides uppers and lowers and new universals on the front. Might also do chromos also while they have the shafts wide open. Not sure if I will make the run on the 4th but there may be someone from the Hamilton/Niagara region there that can bring it back if I give them the cash. Let me know what you think!

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Just curious as to whether you still have the track bar? I would still like to buy it but not sure when I will get up that way for a run as we are deep into renos here and the jeep is headed in for new ball joints both sides uppers and lowers and new universals on the front. Might also do chromos also while they have the shafts wide open. Not sure if I will make the run on the 4th but there may be someone from the Hamilton/Niagara region there that can bring it back if I give them the cash. Let me know what you think!
    Yup it's still here. Where's it going for all the work? And when? It's it'd going to just jeeps, I can send it down with trev Tuesday morning...let me know.
    OF4WD Member-7534
    '99 XJ- Retired
    '97 TJ- Sold

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Going to the shop up the street from me, they sell and install off road parts and performance stuff and are literally 3 minutes away. JustJeeps is an hour from here and a pain to get back and forth to. They did a decent job on the lift just not convenient for small stuff. I will see who is headed to the run on Oct 4th and try to figure something out.