Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Instagram
Register
TMR Customs
Page 572 of 572 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572
Results 5,711 to 5,714 of 5714
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I went to crappy tire, noting in the line of goggles. Looked on amazon (and maybe I'm searching this wrong), but only things like dirt bike goggles coming up. What do I need and where do I find it? Might enjoy bombing around for the next while like this.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    anything in the line of eye protection. so even safety glasses should work. but if you want goggles, royal distributing should have what you need. or any dirt bike retailer. hully gully or extreme toys in london should have something in stock.

but that missing front plate could get you a fine. stop into your dmv office and see about a replacement. even if they just give you a piece of paper saying you've been in to get a replacement will keep you legal. but with covid, the popo may be lenient. they're still not enforcing outdated stickers yet.
    OF4WD #3875

Remembering our Fallen Heros

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I have ripped off all the places to put it. I had it in the windshield, but stopped there too, as I was told that is just as illegal, but more so draws your eyes to the fact, where with nothing, and the cluster F of crap on my front bumper, may not. I have been head to head with cops at lights, and them clearly checking out my jeep with no issue so far. But without the windshield, it may get worse. I don't like front licence plates, so I'm going to refuse to do that lol but carry my crunched up one under the seat. I'll just tell them it was just ripped up just now doing something, and hope that buys me one warning before I have to deal with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Took the tube doors off after 5 solid weeks of marauding about. Feels like I'm in a cage now with the full doors on. Good feeling gone.
    OF4WD #12072